Saturday, July 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

Today my family and I are celebrating Christmas because Mandy and I will be away in December. It's the first time I have been to Mandy's house and the first time I have met her boyfriend Dave:

Liverpool v West Ham

My parents bought Mandy a Flickr Pro account for Christmas so that she can put her photos up when she's away over the coming months and beyond. They're off to Morocco soon and then have an amazing month lined up in Australia.
Other presents given and recieved included an external hard disk housing and USB connection (!), lots of lovely framed photos of the family, CD's etc.

Mandy got me a new PSP game called LocoRoco which is close to being the best game I've ever played. It's so original, well designed, beautiful, and unlike any other game I'd usually play. It's amazing how a little yellow blob singing along in Japanese to weird music makes me smile so much. I think life as a little yellow blob would be nice.

No comments: