Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Final trousers down and Dedication

This Saturday I’m making my way to Sheffield to celebrate two of my friends’ birthdays, Bean and Henners. It’ll be great to see a lot of people from Durham again, and being my last weekend in the country, it’ll be nice to spend it with friends.

On the birthday theme, Facebook informs me that tomorrow will be the birth anniversary of my good friend Dave Jones. Dave is a proud technophobe, although recently he’s succumbed to the power of facebook, and even announced proudly that he had a Blog.

Joining Facebook was a U-turn of astronomical proportions coinciding with the realisation that post-university life was terrifying, and that any medium through which a link to the glory days could be maintained was good thing. His blog stemmed from the ICT requirements of his teaching course, yet he has no idea what to do with it and has no intention of finding out.

In an attempt to try and re-excite his dormant technological yearnings, today’s post is dedicated to Dave. Happy birthday, see you on Sat!

Punting on the Cam

No comments: