Sunday, July 23, 2006

Boxing Day

Better weather than Christmas day prompted an energetic stroll around Nene Park and Orton Mere to work off some of the BBQ excess :) . Here is a rare shot of the Dalziel family (and Dave).

Christmas Day

So it's been another hectic weekend, but very worth while. It's a bit weird to think I'm not going to see Mandy for approx 12 months, but hopefully with her embracing Flickr and even tucking into a little blogging, we'll keep in touch a bit better. I'll be interested to see what they think of Aus. Coincidently, I got hold of my school rugby tour photos this weekend from all the way back in 2002:

Sydney

I'm quite looking forward to the drive to work tomorrow. I'm trying to broaden mums musical intake and so far we've had the Beatles White Album, Snow Patrol, Norah Jones, Sufjan Stevens, the Divine Comedy and even a little Milltown’s Grace! Tomorrow its Coldplay's debut album Parachutes so that should be a treat for all involved.

Madeline is at the theatre at the moment with her grandma and mom, who celebrated her birthday earlier in the week. I'm going in waves of hating the world for making us live apart for so long and absolute jubilation for the impending reunion in 10 days. I also can't help but think how lucky we are.

Dave starts his new job on Monday, so good luck to him!

No comments: