Saturday, September 08, 2007

I know it's late when my parents are on skype already

Tonight, Madeline and I went out with some friends for a very nice French meal, (no Le Frog, but nice none the less) and a club near our house. I had rabbit pate (borderline tasteless, but I guess it's meant to be subtle) followed by the veal, and Madeline struck gold with a big old steak, done to perfection.

The club was fun, the company was excellent and we are now at home in a state where I'm able to type and, fingers crossed, we won't feel like death tomorrow.

It's been a good week, although reasonably stressful. My classes are surprisingly challenging, but it's good; I'm learning a lot and it's a good thing keeping me busy. Going to do some stuff for Yahoo over the weekend, but no other big plans. Maybe brunch on Sunday with pals, but other than that, just preparing for Mel's visit. Exciting times!

No comments: