Thursday, July 26, 2007

Paintballing and Barry Bonds

Last night was paintballing with the Rivals.com guys - honestly the most fun you can legally have with 30 people in a warehouse.

Tonight it's the Giants against the Braves at AT&T park where BB's going to be back in the lineup hoping for another couple of those home run things. We're also going to checkout the Yahoo! Brickhouse research facility in the city, and then I might get some sleep. It's been a week of 5:40am starts and late nights which isn't so good cumulatively.

I have my ergonomics evaluation in an hour where I'm expecting to be told that I should learn to type. In other news I took advantage of the onsite hair dressers and am now almost bald, after my rave reviews on breakfast, I've not had a plum all week, and it's a bit over cast - I'm wearing a jumper!

No comments: