Tuesday, January 02, 2007

From Christmas 2006 to January 2007

I've had this in draft for a while so I thought I might as well post it - not sure I'll remember the finer details now anyway.
Monday 25th December
- Christmas Day with the Johnsons
Ocean swim, presents, Edith and Don's (Greg's parents), Ellen (Greg's sister), Todd, Adam - Kathy (Greg's other sister), Mike, Tom, Sarah.
Presnts for me included:
Subscription to Science Magazine (I'm so excited!), some clothes, flip flops to replace these, a bag of tools, Stem Cell Now, some pajamas, And Another Thing: The World According to Clarkson, a kettle (which doesn't turn off), Adobe Photoshop, tickets to watch Stanford vs. Cal BBall last Wednesday with MJ, Emilie, Kelly etc., Through the Lens: National Geographic Greatest Photographs, an ergonomic mouse mat, some floss and some other things I can't think of right now.
Tuesday 26th December - Shopping (Returns/exchanges) and
Meal with Edith and Don, Denny and Anne visit
Wednesday 27th December - Cinema, Attempted Bowling and an English pub
Thursday 28th December - Really not sure...
Friday 29th December - Sushi, drinking and dancing in downtown San Diego with Lilly and Rudey
Saturday 30th December - Oil Change and Fondue!
Sunday 31st December - 8 hour drive from San Diego to San Francisco & New Years Eve Party at Michelle's house.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: